Denna policy kommer inom kort att publiceras på svenska.
- We respect your right to privacy, and we are committed to comply with applicable data protection rules and to safeguard your rights. We want to make sure that you are aware of what types of information we collect or obtain from you via the Services, how this information is used and how we protect it.
2 PERSONAL DATA WHICH IS BEING PROCESSED
- Personal data means all types of information which can, directly or indirectly, be used to identify a living physical person (“Personal Data”).
- ADNAVEM collects and processes Personal Data about you when you visit our website and use the Services, including
- information about how you in particular use the Services;
- details of the queries you make with regards to the Services;
- technical data, which may include your URL, IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system; and
- Personal Data that you provide us when you register an account to be able to access the Services. Such Personal Data is name, email address and other types of Personal Data that you choose to provide us with.
- The legal basis for the processing mentioned in Section 2 (i) – (iii) is that the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of ADNAVEM. The legal basis for the processing mentioned in Section 2.2 (iv) is that the processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement that you enter into with us when you register a user account.
3 WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
ADNAVEM collects Personal Data relating to you for the following reasons:
- to provide, personalise and improve your experience with the Services and our communication with you, including updating you on relevant information concerning your shipments, to process your orders, invoices, payments and other financial follow-up, offer you support regarding our products and services as well as improving and developing the quality, functionality and user experience of our products and services;
- to enable integration with third party services;
- to analyse your use of the Services and creating interest profiles in order for us to develop and improve the Services, to promote relevant products and services as well as developing new products and services;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Services;
- Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging;
- to prevent abuse of the Services;
- to market ourselves and the Services, including information on offers, invitations, newsletters, information about our blogposts as well as in press releases to promote ADNAVEM (provided however, that you will always have the right to opt-out of any marketing messages from us); and
- to fulfil requirements by law.
4 FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The Personal Data will be deleted if:
- the purpose of collection and use of Personal Data has been achieved;
- the provision of the Services is discontinued by ADNAVEM; or
- you withdraw your consent (if applicable) to the collection of Personal Data by contacting us (for contact information, please see Section 4 below).
5 HOW MAY THE DATA BE SHARED?
- ADNAVEM may retain independent suppliers for services in connection to our digital channels and/or the Services. These suppliers may process Personal Data and sometimes require limited access to Personal Data which is collected via the digital channels or the Services. We will always endeavour to limit such access to Personal Data and only share such information as is reasonably necessary to enable the suppliers to do their work or provide their services
- We have signed a Data Processor Agreement (DPA) with selected supplier (Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Hubspot). For other suppliers we will require them to (i) protect your Personal Data in accordance with this Personal Data Policy and (ii) refrain from using or disclosing your Personal Data for any purpose other than providing us with the agreed product or services.
- ADNAVEM are using common social media platform, example LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Twitter etc. When following communicating with ADNAVEM through these channels, their respective privacy policies applies.
- Personal Data may be disclosed by ADNAVEM to comply with legal requirements or other requirements from official authorities, in order to safeguard ADNAVEM’s legal interests or to detect, prevent, or draw attention to frauds or other safety or technical problems.
6 Users processing another user’s personal data
- Certain features of the Services require a user of the Services to provide another user with the email address and other Personal Data of such user itself or of a third party. A user receiving such Personal Data hereby acknowledges and agrees that he or she will not disclose, rent or sell any user information to a third party and that such information may be used only in connection with performance of the Services, unless otherwise agreed upon separately between such users.
- When you disclose Personal Data to other users of the Services, you acknowledge that ADNAVEM has no control over the use of the information by such other users of the Services. You further acknowledge and agree that ADNAVEM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with another user’s processing of your personal information.
7 PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You should always feel secure when you provide your Personal Data to us. We have employed a wide range of security measures to help protect your Personal Data against undue access, modification and deletion.
- We protect your Personal Data using commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, providing Personal Data over digital channels always entails a risk since it is not possible to completely protect technical systems from unauthorised access.
8 YOUR RIGHTS
- Consent and withdrawal of consent
- Corrections, additions or erasure
You are entitled to request information about the Personal Data we have stored at any time (free of charge once a year). Your request must be in writing, signed and include your name and social security number/identification number. You are always entitled to request that we correct or update your Personal Data or erase certain Personal Data.
- Restriction of use and data portability
Under certain circumstances, you may request that ADNAVEM restricts the use of your Personal Data. You also have the right to have your Personal Data resubmitted to you, in a structured and accessible format, for transfer to another user/processor.
Should you be dissatisfied with our processing of your Personal Data, please let us know, and we will do our best to meet your complaints. Your integrity is very important to us, and we always strive to protect and secure your Personal Data in the best possible way. Should we nevertheless, in your opinion, fail in this ambition, please note that you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspektionen), or such other authority as may be determined in the future.
- We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on the device for a certain amount of time or until you delete them). We use the following types of cookies for the purposes described in this table:
Type of cookie
This cookie contains authentication and authorization information that is used by our servers to identify you as user on Adnavem Marketplace. This cookie is generated when you log on and removed when you log off. At log on you can chose to be remembered on the device where you are logging in, then the cookie will be persistently stored for a period of 30 days or until you log out in your browser,
- For example, we may use Google Analytics for web analytics, and so Google may also set cookies on your device. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Service. By using a browser add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
10 CONTACT INFORMATION
11 Notification of changes